Update: Red Hat is sponsoring food and drinks, and the CIC is sponsoring meeting space. Our agenda is as follows:
- 6pm – Introductions, food and drinks
- 6:30pm – Open Source Business Models, Dave Neary, Red Hat
- 7pm – From Project to Product, John Mark Walker, Dell EMC and OSEN
- 7:30pm – Learning from the OpenNebula Example, Ignacio Llorente, OpenNebula
We just formed a meetup group for the Boston, MA area – read about it at meetup.com.
So what’s this about? In this first meetup, we’ll talk about taking code from project to product – what do you need to know when undergoing this journey?
Who should attend:
• CIOs/CTOs who need to understand dynamics of open source ecosystems and their impact on supply chains
• Product managers who want to understand modern methods for product development
• Founders how have a great idea and need to efficiently build on platforms of innovation
• Investors who want to understand what to look for in their startup portfolio
• Anyone, anywhere, who wants to take an open source project and build a solution